- Event date
- 2019-11-20 09:00
- Václav Havel Airport Prague
We are proud to announce that the 13th International Safety & Security Aviation Conference will take place on 20th-21st November 2019 at Prague Airport. The conference will provide an ideal platform for aviation Safety and Security professionals to discuss new technologies, possible threats and share the best practices from the Aviation Safety and Security world.
The conference will be dedicated to all topics related to aviation safety and security, including human factors, data analysis, safety data signal processing, business intelligence etc.
The conference is free of charge for all participants/attendees thanks to the support of organizers and partners. All participants are kindly invited to the evening reception on 20th November, which will be a great networking opportunity to meet other safety and security experts from civil aviation and attendees of the conference.
Let’s discuss the state of the art and most emerging topics with safety and security experts and create a community where the best practices and research results can be shared.
For whom is it intended?
• Security and Safety managers from airports, airlines, maintenance, training organization and civil aviation authorities
• Police and border control authorities
• Transport administration representatives
• Security Planning personnel
• Corporate Security Managers
• Cyber Security Managers
• Risk Management staff
• Crisis Management staff
• Surveillance Systems staff
• Behavioural Analytics staff
• Security Training personnel
• Ground Handling staff
• Academics, Researchers and Scientists specialised in aviation safety and security
Why should you attend?Safety & Security conference 2019 announcement
• Exclusive access to industry intelligence and latest developments on aviation safety and security
• Unique business, networking and branding opportunities
• Stay informed of the latest trends and solutions
• Get in touch with aviation safety and security professionals from different countries